OriCiro Research Service
Cell-free assembly and amplification aimed at replacing cell-based cloning
OriCiro offers ground breaking, cell-free technologies of large DNA assembly and amplification that can effectively replace the conventional E. coli cloning process.
• Up to 50 DNA fragments can be assembled
• Maximum 200kb DNA fragment can be assembled as a circular DNA having oriC.
• Maximum 200kb circular DNA can be amplified
• 10μg and more circular DNA can be delivered
• 10,000 times more accurate amplification than PCR (Taq polymerase)
• Amplification of long DNA (up to 100kb) and sequences difficult to amplify by PCR
• Efficient cloning of any DNA sequence including cytotoxic and repeat GC-rich
• Making a library of Plasmid DNA for transfection
• Phage/Virus genome production
• DNA repair templates for gene editing in T cells therapy